Saturday, November 7, 2009

Progress Meeting - Friday,6th of November

So, this is the most crucial use of blogger to me...to record my work for ISO...I am very sleepy yesterday, after the progress meeting, so I don't have time to update this blog..so today, before I forget, yesterday we have a progress meeting in DKU-Dewan Kuliah Utama (Lecture Hall that is). from 9.30 till 12. usually, the meeting usually held in Seminar Room on Tuesday, fortnightly.. progress meeting is where every student under my supervisor - Dr Rahmita, will meet and present their progress..while waiting for my turn, I took some pictures.

BTW, progress meeting is a good meeting place for everyone who taking phd or master by research. whether u are progressing or not, it doesn't matter. but, if you present, much benefit will come out from it.

on the small table of DKU, I saw one interesting drawing on it..who did this???


the person who did this must be really bored with the lecture or waiting for the exam to finish.

the unfortunate table.

FAST Corner Detector paper which I was reading while waiting..

0 comments:

Post a Comment