Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Journey to Ipoh (continued from Faiz is getting married today!)

should have posted this earlier (as usual)..I am exhausted after the trip and something came up..but here's the story..

Faiz wedding 2009

Jojoe did show up...at 1055!hehe.. I felt sorry for him though..

long and boring road..

so we start off going to Meown's house in Keramat..we change cars coz Jojoe's car have bearing problems..at around 1140 we really start moving to Ipoh..taking DUKE to PLUS and only stopped a while to refuel at Tapah I think..so here's some pictures that I take during the trip...BTW, Congratz Faiz!! We pray for your happiness, both of you!

Meown's eyes on the road

Jojoe being fed by his fiancée :-P

Jojoes fiancée; Ekin..hehe..sorry, she doesn't know that I'm taking this pic at the moment.

BTW, the food was really delicious! that's why my fellow fren here, Meown, are seen eating like there's no tomorrow.

We met Pak Din (Fadzil) and his wife too.



Ekin was thinking, by doing this, she can get married as soon as possible..so, Jojoe, comment plz..

0 comments:

Post a Comment